To our valued clients,
In addition to our high standards we are following strict guidelines to keep our cleaning staff and customers safe.
- Masks are worn by staff when entering common areas and around clients.
- For our move out and move in cleans we ask that you leave the home during the clean. You will be provided with 30-60 minutes to return to do a walk through and ensure that you are completely satisfied. Please wear a mask when returning for your inspection and notify the cleaners before entering.
- For elevators we ask that you allow your cleaning team to go up and follow on the next one.
- Cleaning equipment and supplies are disinfected in between cleans
- Social distancing is mandatory for cleaning for the safety of our teams and all of our clients.
- Cleaning staff are symptom free and healthy – any sickness told to stay home
- We use an approved Disinfectant effective against and not limited to Staphylococcus, E coli, HIV 1 and 2019 Novel Coronovirus (Covid 19)
- Cleaners are provided with antibacterial hand sanitizer, gloves and masks.
If you are ill or displaying ANY symptoms inform us immediately BEFORE your appointment at 604-710-4488.