To our valued clients,
In addition to our high standards we are following strict guidelines to keep our cleaning staff and customers safe.
- Your cleaners have been fully vaccinated but are taking all measures to ensure your safety and ours.
- Masks are worn by staff when entering common areas and around clients.
- For our move out and move in cleans we ask that you leave the home during the clean.
- You will be provided with 30-60 minutes to return to do a walk through and ensure that you are completely satisfied. Please wear a mask when returning for your inspection and notify the cleaners before entering.
- For elevators we ask that you allow your cleaning team to go up and follow on the next one or vice versa.
- Cleaning equipment and supplies are disinfected.
- Social distancing is mandatory for cleaning for the safety of our teams and all of our clients.
- Cleaning staff are symptom free and healthy – any sickness told to stay home
- We use an approved Disinfectant effective against and not limited to Staphylococcus, E coli, HIV 1 and 2019 Novel Coronovirus (Covid 19)
- Cleaners are provided with antibacterial hand sanitizer, gloves and masks.
- Due to the pandemic housekeeping services have been limited with the exception of one time deep cleans, open house cleaning and move in and move out cleaning. Should you require housekeeping services please call for more information. Thank you
If you are ill or displaying ANY symptoms inform us immediately BEFORE your appointment at 604-710-4488.