22 Oct Move In Cleaning
Move In Cleaning
With so many housekeeping providers who do you choose when you need a move in cleaning?
When I hire a service I want a reliable service that I don’t have to supervise, that will follow through and one that I can trust! Another important factor to me is I don’t want to redo or call in another service to “fix” what I paid for. I get mistakes can happen and that’s ok as long as I don’t have to haggle or argue with you to make it right! You shouldn’t have to either and at Top Hat you will never experience that type of cleaning service.
You deserve a service that cares and WE care about providing the best move in cleaning possible to our clients. My goal at the end of the day is to provide you with a clean home that’s disinfected and ready to unpack and move in to.
Our move in cleaning is a deep cleaning of your new home and as the owner I do come out and not only supervise, but roll up my sleeves and scrub and polish and disinfect so that you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands. I’m invested and my reputation in the cleaning industry is very important to me and I guarantee to deliver and our reviews support that. My cleaners are trained personally by me and I stand behind the work we provide. I am also very proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and for your safety and ours we are insured and covered with Workers Compensation.
Moving in to a new home comes with stress and moving with children comes with even more stress. As a mom I get how important it is to have a clean home that is disinfected so that my family is not touching every germ left behind . We have an extensive move in checklist that can be found on our website under move in cleaning and I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
At the end of your cleaning service we will stand by while you check every cabinet and corner until you are completely satisfied with your move in clean.
How to prepare for your cleaners
- Please make sure all garbage is removed
- If you have access to your home prior to our arrival please turn on the self cleaning feature on your oven.
- If you do not have self cleaning please spray the inside of the oven including the racks with Easy Off
- Leave the rest to us!
Upon Arrival of your cleaning team
- We ask that you NOT remain in the suite for your move out or move in cleaning. We will provide you with plenty of time to return at the end to do a walkthrough.
Do I have to return after my move in clean?
- We will provide you with a 30-60 minute window to return to the suite
- If you can not return before your cleaning teams completes your cleaning, it is ok. Let us know how to lock up .
- Remember that we clean the same way with or without you being there so there is no reason to worry. We are also licensed and insured.
- We stand behind our cleaning service and our reputation and will return within 24 hours to fix any issue. We want you to be happy!
Please contact us at Top Hat Cleaning 7 days a week